CBDevor now offers you our mystery CBD resins. Choose your mystery CBD resin here are the different varieties you could receive:
- Sparkling DRY 25% CBD resins
- Jack Herer olive 27% CBD resins
- Hash CBD extract 3X filtered 27% CBD resins
- Royal Gold KETAMA 40% CBD Resins
- Olive from Venom OG 27% CBD Resins
- Alien Olive OG 27% CBD Resins
- Olive Gorilla Glue 27% CBD Resins
- SPECIAL EDITION – OLIVE REPTILIAN – 10% CBN/ 20% CBD! CBD resins
- Filtered Bubbleazor x4 – 50% CBD Resins
- HASH FRENCH CHEESE – CBD/CBG 100% FLOWER EXTRACT
- ICE O LATOR – 40% CBD Resins
- CREAMY AMNESIA – 25% CBD Resins
- RED LEBANESE – PURPLE RESIN – 40% CBD Resins
- Hash Beldia CBD beldy 70%
- Afghan Resin Hash CBD 50%
- Resin CBD hash filtered 80% CBD
- Yellow static hash CBD resin 50% CBD
So don't wait any longer and order now.
How to consume it:
We advise you to consume it as an infusion. It is important to add a fatty substance to the water, such as milk, butter,
coconut oil, ...
Indeed, the CBD contained in the flowers is fat soluble, that is to say it mixes with lipids and not with water. The more lipids, the more cannabinoids present in the flower will be extracted.
Once the water has come to a boil, add a fatty substance (milk, butter, cream, coconut oil) and let your tea ball infuse between 5 and 10 minutes. All you have to do is taste your drink!
How to store it:
In a cool, dry and dark place, 2 months after opening.
CBD is made from hemp. Products containing it are regulated. Our CBD products, whatever their types, comply with French and European regulations. All of our products contain less than 0.2% THC. Before marketing, a sample of each batch goes to an independent analysis laboratory in order to check the various levels of CBD, CBG and THC present in the finished product.
If you want more details on the analyzes, do not hesitate to contact us by email.
Further information :
As a reminder, Cannabidiol has no psychotropic effect and is not a narcotic.
CBDevor does not make any therapeutic claims regarding these products. CBD is not a medicine and can in no way replace medical treatment.
There are no reviews yet.