CBDEVOR is concerned about the protection of personal data. It implements a process of continuous improvement of its compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the ePrivacy Directive, as well as with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as Informatique et Libertés to ensure the best level of protection for your personal data.
This policy tells you what kind of personal data we collect, how we use your personal data and what rights you have to control how we use it.
Within the meaning of the GDPR:
- “personal data” is any information that concerns you and allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly.
- "processing of personal data" is any operation or set of operations applied to personal data.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the National Commission for Computing and Liberties www.cnil.fr.
Article 1 - Person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for processing personal data is the company CBDEVOR.FR
Personal data is collected on the cbdevor.com website and is processed by the company cbdevor 75 avenue des champs élysées
Article 2 - Legal foundations
The collection of personal data is justified by different legal grounds:
- the consent : in particular when you answer our questions and when you give opinions on our products;
- the contract : the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract between cbdevor and you
- legal obligation ;
- legitimate interest of the company cbdevor, to ensure the proper functioning of the site cbdevor.com but also the fight against fraud.
Article 3 - Why are my data collected?
- Customer relationship management, essentially requiring identification data such as your name and contact details;
- Order, payment and delivery of an order, requiring data such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selection or payment information;
- Improved navigation on the site, by personalizing our services and the messages you send us, allowing in particular when you browse our site to offer you products similar to those you have already purchased or viewed. This requires the collection of data on your browsing and purchases;
- Personalization of online advertising and communication campaigns, requiring in particular the collection of navigation and purchase information on the site ;
- Loyalty through our loyalty program, requiring the collection of identification data and data relating to your purchases;
- Sending commercial communications, if you choose to subscribe to the newsletter, requiring data when creating your customer account such as your email address and your mobile phone;
- Response to requests on our products or our brand made at the following address: cbdevor.com;
- Management of product reviews for which we need at least your e-mail address;
- Knowledge of customers and performance statistics of our site, requiring data collection to better understand our customers.
Article 4 - Personal data collected and time
We collect and process the following data in particular: last name, first name, date of birth (optional, with express consent), email address, password, telephone number, postal address, IP address, connection data and navigation data , order history, products consulted, delivery incidents, complaints.
These data are generally collected when
- You log in and browse our site www.cbdevor.com;
- You create and then connect to your customer account;
- You write a comment;
- You select products and constitute a basket;
- You confirm and pay for an order.
Article 5 - Data retention period
The Personal Data of users are not kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
Data relating to an active customer is kept:
- for the duration of the contractual relationship, or
- until a request for a deletion request is sent, or
- Up to three years after a period of inactivity.
When you contact us to obtain information about our products or our brand, the data is kept for the time necessary to process this request.
Article 6 - Data protection
We use Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL) that encrypts your information.
Article 7 - Communication of data to third parties
The data we collect is transmitted to the service providers we use for the performance of our services: carriers, online payment services, outsourced loyalty program service, etc.
Your data will not be transmitted outside the European Union.
Article 8 - Minors
Our site is not intended for minors, we do not sell them any products. Consequently, we do not process the data concerning them.
Article 9 - Your rights
In accordance with the amended law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978 and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have rights relating to your personal data that you can exercise at any time:
- permission to access ;
- right of rectification;
- right to limit data processing (especially if you dispute the accuracy of the data, processing will be limited for the duration of verification of their accuracy);
- right of erasure, also called "right to be forgotten". However, we may be forced to keep certain data, in particular for compelling legal or legitimate reasons;
- the right to data portability, that is to say the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used format and the right to transmit this data to another controller;
- Right to refuse any commercial prospecting;
- Finally, you can formulate directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
For any request or in the event of a dispute between cbdevor and the users concerning the processing of their personal data, the latter may address their request or complaint to cbdevor.
CBDEVOR will endeavor to find a satisfactory solution to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
In the absence of a response from CBDEVOR or if the dispute persists despite CBDEVOR's proposal or at any time, users have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the CNIL on its website www.cnil.fr or with the supervisory authority of the Member State of the European Union in which the user usually resides.
Article 10 - Cookies
Browsing the cbdevor.com site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer.
Definition - A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Duration - The data collected through cookies issued by are kept for a maximum period of thirteen months.
Information banner - An information banner is visible when you first connect to our site. It will allow you to accept cookies, customize the management of cookies, or refuse them.
How to block cookies? - The user can configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tool tab (cog-shaped pictogram at the top right) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the Conservation rules on: use personalized parameters for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on Content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. In the "Confidentiality" tab, you can block cookies.
Deletion - Users can delete them in browser settings. However, deleting these cookies may cause certain disruptions in the use of the site.